RV Site Rates


Located along Lake Tiny Town, our new RV sites are back-in sites that have a gravel parking area. Each site has water, sewer, and 20, 30, & 50-amp electric.

Each RV site is $50.00 per night for up to 6 people.


To book your reservation we require advance payment in full.

In order to receive a refund you must cancel or make any changes at least 21 days before you are scheduled to arrive.

There is a $25.00 service fee if you cancel your reservation.

Any changes or cancellations made 20 days in advance or less are non refundable.


You may check in any time after 3:00 pm. You must check out before noon.


If tobacco waste is found on the ground, you are responsible for removal. If not removed a charge of $100.00 per hour will be assessed for removal.

Tiny House Adventures Resort is pet friendly, however while outside your RV we request that you keep your pet on a leash and clean up after them. No one wants to step in doggie poo!

There is room for one truck with a trailer or two passenger vehicles at your RV site. If you have extra vehicles, please park them in the parking area at the office or pavilion. Vehicles are prohibited from parking in the grass and must stay on the gravel parking pads. Side-by-sides, UTVs, 4-wheelers, motorcycles, and golf cards are welcome, but must abide by the same rules as all other vehicles and are prohibited from being in the grass.

Visitors are permitted but must leave by 11:00 pm. 

You are responsible for the behavior and actions of all persons staying with or visiting you. In addition, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Tiny House
Adventures Resort, of and from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses, including but not limited to attorney’s fees and court costs arising out of or in any way connected with or alleged to have risen out of use of the facilities.

You will be required to make good on any damages arising from use of Tiny House Adventures Resort property and facilities.

If alcohol is served, State and county ordinances must be observed. The sale, gift, or otherwise supplying intoxicating liquor or non intoxicating beer to a minor (under age 21) or to “any person intoxicated or appearing to be in the state of intoxication or to a habitual drunkard” is a misdemeanor (Sections 311.310, 312.400, RSMo). By regulation the Division of Liquor Control prohibits the consumption of intoxicating liquor or non intoxicating beer by a minor on a licensed premise. (Regulation 70″2.140). Note this is prohibited regardless of how the minor obtained the intoxicating beverage. It is also unlawful for any minor to purchase, attempt to purchase, or possess intoxicating liquor or non intoxicating beer (Sections 311.325, 312.407 RSMo).


Can we use the pavilion? – As long as it hasn’t been reserved for a private event. There are cornhole boards, washer boxes, a volleyball for the volleyball court, picnic tables, bbq grills and a large fire pit at the pavilion that you also have access to. When you are finished please put the items back where you found them.

Can we use the kitchen in the pavilion? – Only if you have reserved the pavilion for a private event.

Can we swim in the lake? – Absolutely! There are turtles and fish, but they are the same species as you would encounter if you swim in our local rivers, so you don’t need to worry about them! Please remember, there is not a lifeguard on duty, so you do swim at your own risk.

What should we do with our trash? – Please tie your bags up and set them at the end of your parking area between 8:00 am and 9:00 am. One of our staff will be happy to dispose of it for you.

What time are “quiet hours”? – Currently, we aren’t enforcing any specific “quiet hours”. We do however ask that you are respectful of your neighbors. If you see they have small children, please don’t have a radio playing loudly at midnight.

Can we build a “campfire”? – Fires are allowed only in fire rings provided at each cabin or RV site. Exercise caution with fires and extinguish before departing.

Can we bring our own firewood? – The state of Missouri has several federal and state quarantines on forest pests such as gypsy moth, Asian longhorned beetle, imported fire ant, and thousand cankers disease. As a result, it is illegal to bring untreated firewood into Missouri from most out-of-state sources. Firewood originating from Clark, Scotland, Lewis, Marion, Adair, and Macon counties is prohibited from being moved to other areas within Missouri. Authorities in Missouri highly encourage the public to follow the following firewood recommendations to prevent new infestations and further spread of harmful tree pests: Always buy, cut, or collect firewood as near as possible to where you will burn it (within 10 miles is best). When camping, burn all your firewood; do not take it home with you. When in doubt, buy it where you burn it.

Can we fish in the lake? – Yes! There are crappie, perch, and catfish in the lake. You can either release fish immediately back into the lake or clean them for dinner.

Can we shoot off fireworks? – Due to the dry Missouri summers we only allow fireworks if it has rained that current day.