$1000.00 + tax
The renter will have access beginning at 8:00am on Friday until midnight.
$1500.00 + tax
The renter will have access 8:00am Saturday until 8:00am on Sunday.
$100.00 per hour + tax
3 hour minimum.
The renter will make their own schedule.
Included in the rental is:
- Pavilion with kitchen, private dressing room and 2 restrooms
- Gravel parking lot
- Picnic tables with umbrellas
- Volleyball court
- Cornhole boards
- Lake with paddle boats
- Open field with painted barn backdrop
- Friday or Saturday – A $500.00 non-refundable retainer fee is required upon making your reservation and will be applied toward your total.
- Sunday – A $300.00 non-refundable retainer fee is required upon making your reservation and will be applied toward your total.
- 50% of the total balance is due 120 days prior to the scheduled event date.
- Final payment is due 30 days prior to your event date.
- An additional cleaning/damage deposit of $500.00 is required, fully refundable if property is left on time, undamaged and cleaned according to our agreement.
- Cash or check preferred. All convenience fees associated with use of a credit card shall be paid by the renter.
- $2200.00 Tables and seating for 200 and use of our current stock of decorations, including but not limited to lanterns, selfie props, and greenery.
- $200.00 Bartender of Tiny House Adventures Resort’s choosing for up to 6 hours.
By making your reservation, you agree that Tiny House Adventures Resort cannot and will not be held responsible for
accidents or injuries, including, but not limited to:
- Using paddleboats, floating devices or swimming in the lake, as well as jumping or diving into the lake.
- Walking or riding a bike on uneven terrain, as well as slips and falls.
- Snake bites, insect or bee stings, or allergic reaction to any natural or manmade things.
- Transportation by bus, van, or other vehicle to any activities.
You also accept responsibility for every person in your party.