Located along Lake Tiny Town, our new RV sites are back-in sites that have a gravel parking area. Each site has water, sewer, and 20, 30, & 50-amp electric. Each site also has a picnic table and fire pit.
$50.00 + tax for up to 6 people.
Adults (13 or older) $6.50 + tax per night
Youth (Ages 6 to 12) $5.00 + tax per night
Children (Ages 5 and Under) FREE
By making your reservation, you agree that Tiny House Adventures Resort cannot and will not be held responsible for accidents or injuries, including, but not limited to:
- Using paddle boats, floating devices or swimming in the lake, as well as jumping or diving into the lake.
- Walking or riding a bike on uneven terrain, as well as slips and falls.
- Snake bites, insect or bee stings, or allergic reaction to any natural or manmade things.
- Transportation by bus, van, or other vehicle to any activities.
You also accept responsibility for every person in your party.
- To book your reservation we require advance payment in full.
- In order to receive a refund you must cancel or make any changes at least 21 days before you are scheduled to arrive.
- There is a $25.00 service fee if you cancel your reservation.
- Any changes or cancellations made 20 days in advance or less are non refundable.
CHECK IN AND OUT: You may check in any time after 3:00 pm. You must check out before noon.
RV Site Rules
— If tobacco waste (including butts or filters) is found on the ground, you are responsible for removal. If not removed a charge of $100.00 per hour will be assessed for removal.
Tiny House Adventures Resort is pet friendly, however while outside your RV we request that you keep your pet on a leash and clean up after them. No one wants to step in doggie poo!
— There is room for one truck with a trailer or two passenger vehicles at your RV site. If you have extra vehicles, please park them in the parking area at the office or pavilion. Vehicles are prohibited from parking in the grass and must stay on the gravel parking pads. Side-by-sides, UTVs, 4-wheelers, motorcycles, and golf cards are welcome, but must abide by the same rules as all other vehicles and are prohibited from being in the grass.
— Visitors are permitted but must leave by 11:00 pm. You are responsible for the behavior and actions of all persons staying with or visiting you. In addition, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Tiny House Adventures Resort, of and from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses, including but not limited to attorney’s fees and court costs arising out of or in any way connected with or alleged to have risen out of use of the facilities.
— You will be required to make good on any damages arising from use of Tiny House Adventures Resort property and facilities.